2/17/2007

i guess the urge is getting to me

OK I know my last dear diary post was amazingly boring but it's not my fault it's what I had done for the day i had recently woken up hehe lost n movie were really good as was the popcorn mum made to go with, yay:p but then i got annoying pickle lips(wen ur lips go funny n crinkly from too much salt) yucky ooh n i saw this freaky diyana karazoan interview DUDE!she is sooooo skinny now!I'm jealous life is so unfair n then i took my shower n now my hair is still wet n all bunched up at the top itz been doing that since i died it this time maybe itz coz i died it too many timez after each other n itz still not really as light as i want it but i love my hair too much to bleach it all n hav it go frizzy on me (although ive already kinda ruined itz texture) :( but anywayz obviously u can c im very obsessed with my hair i think of it as one of my best features but i also like the mole on my left cheek (on my face) hehe lol i think im kinda stuck up sometimez n then i remember all the stuck up ppl i know im not like that at all i just have to keep on reassuring myself i look good enough wat can i say i hav issues :p im gonna stay online all night now lol well atleast for a couple of hours until every1 on my messenger goes offline n then i'll crash n sleep till mid afternoon soundz like fun huh?well it isnt coz u wake up with crazy bed head n a funny taste in your mouth n every1 else has accomplished so much with wat u missed of the day n hav probably engaged in many activities u would hav enjoyed (sorry if that soundz dirty it isnt meant to) n didnt think to wake u n then ur depressed n groggy for the rest of the day n then the cycle continues ..... im going to talk to some frndz or just random ppl i dont know now on my messenger n i'll write again wen i hav the urge (again not dirty)lol
sara is signing off hehe

No comments: