2/16/2007

Dear Diary lol

im bored n hav been online for a while n hav finished the first 4 lost episodes of season 3 n am kinda depressed that i only hav the next two butz itz all good thnx for them ruzi they r crazy uni was cool yesterday im finally getting into psychology n my classes r interesting itz fun yay i bought most of my bookz i love new bookz :p i still hav two to buy on sunday hopefully n im going to the DVD store to buy at least 5 DVDz coz im gonna be bored on monday coz i dont hav uni yay im really getting into using the net so much again n mum is really gonna kill me but itz worth it i love blogging hehe i miss all my frndz in saudi n the onez i dont call enough here but they dont call me either so there.
n i miss dad n ruzi,i loved it wen she stayed the night on thursday n i wish dad would let go of the modi tawjihi thing i think he done gr8 my little brainiac brother im gonna get off now n take a shower n then watch the last two lostz n the pursuit of happiness n monk n then i dunno.
i'll right again wen i hav the urge
;p sosi

No comments: